Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Tagged Again

I got tagged and because Carrie is the one who tagged me I guess I will do it.
Attached or Single: Forever Attached and I love it!
Best Friend: Travis he is my happy thought.
Cake or Pie: I am not really a pie or cake person. I love cake mix cookies
and I will eat pudding pies but that isn't a desert I would choose to have.
Day of Choice: Friday, I guess.
Essential Item: My CAMERA!
Favorite Color: Green
Accomplishment: Being a Mother
Hometown: Centerville, Utah
Indulgences: Travis, my kids, Blogging, and taking pictures
January or July: July for sure. I love summer!
Kids: Five, three beautiful girls and two good lookin' boys
Life is incomplete without: Travis and my family
Marriage Date: Aug 10 1996
Number of Siblings: 1 brother, 4 sisters
Oranges or Apples: Apples but they have to be firm
Phobias or Fears: Speaking in front of a large group of people
Quotes: People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care
Season: I love Autumn.
Unknown Fact About Me: I'm a kisser I love to kiss! I'm always smothering Travis and my children in kisses. I also love to pull out loose teeth. If you have a loose tooth let me pull it out!
Very Favorite Stores: Craft stores, Barnes and Noble and Deseret Book, but we don't have one where I live.
Worst Habit: I sigh too much
Your Favorite Food: chicken
Sign: Taurus
I Tag Christy, Katie, Jen, Holly, and Kellie

2 comments:

Christine said...

Hi Kathlene! Nice to hear from you. Good job on the babies, they're cute ones. How's Oregon? Be honest. Would you rather be in Utah or Oregon? Someday Jonathan and I will move back to the US. We want opinions about places. Let's stay in touch.

The Rives said...

Which Jen?