Thursday, August 14, 2008

I'm Loosing My Mind!

OK! I have brain damage or something!! I feel I need to go back to kindergarten and learn how to spell all over again. Travis just called and told me I had spelling errors on my Blog again. It's not like the words I misspell are hard words to spell. It's the easy little words I always mess up on. Have you ever seen this before? Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn’t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe. I think I have this problem all the time! When I go over what I have written, I don't see these little words I misspell because I'm not reading every letter. Now that you all know my problem, please try to understand that I don't mean to do it. I just have a messed up brain!

7 comments:

Christy said...

Your not losing your mind! You're just BUSY. I love your new background and the picture of you and Bryson is sooooo cute.

Unknown said...

Huked Ohn Fonix Kan Werk Fer u 2

Anja said...

1st of all, I don't really pay attention to that stuff when I'm reading other people's blogs, however, you do know there is a spell check button you can use when you are writing your post, right?! ;O)

Bean said...

Yes, I do know about the spell check button. Thanks!

Kellie said...

You can blame the spelling errors on being a mom. I know sometimes my brain doesn't work quite right anymore. It doesn't matter the spelling we all understand.

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

doesn't bug us bean. I never notice and I read everything. maybe I have the same problem. Crazy how the brain works!

Anonymous said...

Don't stress.... I mess up all the time... especially typing, my fingers get going, and my brain is either slower than them, or faster and I switch letters, or miss them completely.. happens to the best of us.