Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy day!

Travis went to Circuit City the other day because they are going out of business. They have 70% off on most of their merchandise and we got us a new plasma screen TV. I'm so Happy! Now I don't have this huge TV taking up most of my family room. Lexie was not happy that we got a new TV! She has a very hard time with change. We have had this huge box of a TV for seven years and Lexie says it has lots of memories. I thought I would post a picture of our old TV before we sell it, so Lexie can have a picture of it to make her happy. The cool thing about our new TV is that it didn't cost us anything. Travis worked some things out so we ended up getting a nice upgrade for nothing.

4 comments:

Francis Family said...

Looks nice!

Anonymous said...

aren't they so nice!!! I love ours!!! We have probably already gotten out money's worth out of it!!

Robert and Jill said...

Much better! I need to sell ours and get something else too.

families are forever said...

WoW! that is wonderful!