Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Lexie

Tears filled my eyes today as I was looking at some pictures of Lexie when she was little. Memories came flooding back to me of the funny little girl she was. Lexie has always been so smart and talented. She can do whatever she sets her mind to do. Now at age eleven Lexie loves to play the drums, piano, dance, draw and write stories. She is now where she is liking boys, and that scares me! Lexie has a big crush on Zack Efron from the movies Hairspray and Highschool Musical. She is a good big sister and everyone loves and looks up to her. I'm so blessed to be her Mother and I want her to know that I love her very much and I hope she has a very Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Francis Family said...

Happy Birthday Sweetie! You are getting to be so grown up. We miss you so much and cannot wait to see you soon! Love you so much!
Aunt Kelli