Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My Boys

Before I left to get the kids from piano today I asked Ethan if he would watch Bryson for me while I ran down the street to get the kids. He told me he would and I gave Bryson a bottle and left. When I came back home they were both asleep on the chair. I'm so blessed to have such wonderful kids who love and take care of each other. Ethan loves Bryson so much and I'm so glad that he has a little brother to watch over and play with. They are so cute together!Bryson loves to wrestle Ethan and battle Ethan with his light sabers.

3 comments:

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

that is so cute. I love it. Oh they are so lucky to have eachother and you as a mother. I miss you guys! I have to work til 12 tomorrow now. But I will explain why when I come over afterwards. I am sorry. But it is a good reason. I will see you tomorrow. I love you!

Anja said...

That is so cute! how adorable! What a great picture you got!

The Rives said...

That is the cutest picture. I am glad that Ethan has Bryson.