Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Looking Back

This is my family with my Great Grandpa and Grandma Warnick

How cute is this picture of Jennifer, Kelli, Me, Aaron and baby Becky

Here I am hanging out with my Uncles Chris, Kelly and Bart at Bami's house

Here I am pushing my cousin Sonnet in the swing at a park in Logan

This picture is funny! Why is Kelli hidden behind Dad's head?

Here we are after hiking with our cousins Ryan and Elizabeth

Kelli, Me, Carrie, Grandma Warnick, Kim, and Aunt Faylyn were all Angels in The Manti Pagent. Kelli and I stayed that summer at My grandparts with our cousins and came home to our new house in Centerville.

Here we are after moving to Centerville Utah. I was 13 years old and had really ugly hair! Little did I know that I would soon be meeting the love of my life.

5 comments:

Francis Family said...

Haha...the good ol' days. It's fun to look back and see all those old pictures of us. I want the one of the three of us girls on our big wheels on top of the big dirt pile. I love that picture.

Sonnet said...

I love that pic of you pushing me in the swing. Ive always liked that one.

The Rives said...

How funny. I haven't seen a few of those before.

Becky & Jaxon said...

I love seeing these pictures and being reminded of Childhood. So many good memories!

Jeff and Holly said...

How fun! Thanks for sharing those pics!