Saturday, February 23, 2008

My Brother

I was able to spend some one on one time with my brother Aaron yesterday. Aaron had the day off and he decided to spend it with me and that made me so happy! We played Rock Band together and Aaron rocked it out on the guitar. Our band The Sitters was very popular and we won all kinds of new songs. Aaron, I want you to know that I love you and I'm so glad that you and Carrie live here. Thanks for hangin' out with me yesterday I had so much fun. We need to get together more often!

Cameron Playing With The Vacuum

I have come to realize that I'm old. I watched Cameron all day yesterday and it was really hard. Cameron is a very good kid and I love him, but I have a hard enough time taking care of my own kids. When adding an extra little one into the mix of everything it can be very hard. Bryson at this point in his life has to have my full attention and he has a very hard time when I'm giving it to someone else. I'm happy to say that five is the perfect number of children for me.

4 comments:

The Rives said...

I went out last night and bought Dallas the Xbox 360 Elite as a surprise. I got the RockBand so we could have as much fun with it as you guys do.

Unknown said...

I need to drop Cameron off more often you always get cool pictures. lol!

Anonymous said...

that looks so fun. i think we might get that game. i love guitar hero, so i'm sure that game is right up our alley. wish i was closer to come see your new kitchen, and house for that matter, and rock out. I'll hit you up if we ever come to oregon.

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

I just wanted to say that I think you are a totally awesome mom. Yeah. You are. I can't believe how much you do for everyone. You should get an award. I have to say that aaron had a really good time with you too. He admires you so much. I can't wait to see you again tonight. It will be fun celebrating! I love you and I will see you tonight!