Thursday, February 28, 2008

Spring Is Here

I am so Happy!! The wheather has been so nice here in Medford. It is warm outside with blue skies, flowers coming up everywhere and bird singing. I love spring! It is so nice to be done with the cold, gloomy, rainy winter. It's funny how wheather can change a persons mood.


This bird on the left is kinda our pet bird. The kids named it Crash because it's always flying into our kitchen window. It will go from the branch to our window over and over again and Miah our cat will sit there and watch the bird for hours. Miah one day caught Crash and brought him in our house and he was flying all over in Ethans room until Robby caught him and let him go outside. You think the bird would have learned his lesson but he still every day without fail crashes into the window.

5 comments:

Robert and Jill said...

I love your pictures you took of Spring. They're very good.
I can't wait until we have Spring here. I love you.

Anonymous said...

man i know what you mean about wanting spring here, and how it changes your mood. i'm so much more ambitious and happy when it's sunny and warm. It sounds a little warmer there than here, but today was nice and sunny and I'm hoping for more tomorrow.

The Rives said...

I can't wait for it to get here.

Jeff and Holly said...

I am soooooo jelous!!! We still have 3 feet of snow in our yard! YUCK!

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

I love the flowers. mine haven't started coming up like that yet but my yummy hawaiian lemon smelling one has come up! It smells so good walking into the house. I love Spring! Yeah!