Thursday, February 7, 2008

Ice Hotel In Que'bec Canada

Travis and Aaron went to this Ice Hotel in Quebec. Everthing is made out of ice including lights, chairs, phones, and even the beds people sleep on. Travis said that Aaron was right at home there. If you want to stay at the Ice Hotel rooms start at $700 a night and you would be sleeping on a ice bed in your ice room. Travis and Aaron drank out of these big ice cube cups that you can see in the second picture. I think it was a little to cold for Travis but it sounds like they had lots of fun. I wish I could have been there!


9 comments:

The Rives said...

That is crazy. I would freeze to death.

Spiresfam said...

WHAT?! That is so crazy! I'll bet they are having fun. Hey have they got the award yet? Do they know what it is for yet?

Bean said...

They will be getting the award today. I will post pictures when they get home.

Robert and Jill said...

Burr..Too cold for me and I'm sure it not cheap.

Anonymous said...

Just looking at that makes me cold. I like my nice warm, much cheaper bed just fine.

Sonnet said...

Hey Kathlene...Tera wants to be added to the recipe blog. Her e-mail is terbear1212@hotmail.com
That place looks cool! hee I made a funny.

Francis Family said...

Wow, Quebec huh? Looks like a lot of fun. I've gotten pictures of this place in emails before and always thought it would be cool to see in person. Very neat experience for the two of them. What are they there for?

Bean said...

THEY WENT TO CANADA TO RECEIVE AN AWARD FOR TRAVIS' SPA BUSINESS.

Jeff and Holly said...

Are you serious!!!! Great to look at, but SLEEP in that room!?!? CRAZY!! What an adventure though. I am so excited we get to see you soon!