Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Great Book

My mom told me a while back to read this book called The Five Love Languages. I was walking with my friend this morning and we were talking about life and marriage. When we got to her house she showed me this book that she read, it was the one my mom was telling me about. My friend said that it was a good book and she let me barrow it. I'm not a big book reader but I started to read and couldn't put it down. I love this book and want to read more Gary Chapman's books.

6 comments:

Taranani said...

I have heard of it too. I will never admit to reading it though.

Jeff and Holly said...

Sounds like a good one to read. I need to read more books like that rather then The Twilight series and other fictions.

Okay, I decided that my prices might be too low. I charge $50 and give them the disk including touch ups. I am doing a huge family this weekend with 20 people and I am charging them $75. However I did tell them if each individual family wants shots to add $20 per family. I know that I will have at least 100 pictures when all is said and done.

Jeff and Holly said...

Come visit my blog again, I want you to place a memory post on your blog.

Elizabeth said...

I've read that book and I loved it! It's a good one.

Anja said...

You read a book! OHMYGOSH! good for you! I'm glad it was a good one! Check your email b/c i sent you something.

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

I havent' read that one but someone has recommended it to me before. I am glad that you read it and I hope that it helps I think that we can all use a little help no matter how good at communicating we think we are. I had fun talking with you tonight. I miss you like something horrible and I can't help but cry. I don't mean to but it is so hard! My life will never be the same without you. I hope you always know that you are my bestest friend ever. I love you bean and I await the day when we are close again. :(