Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Back To School

Today was the older kids first day of school. Lexie's in sixth grade, Allison's in third, Ethan's in first, and Madison will be starting Kindergarten on Monday. Madison had a meeting with her teacher today at 2:30 after school. She was so excited to see her teacher that she went in the car ten minutes before we were suppose to leave and fell asleep waiting for me. I posted a picture of how the school looked before the construction and how it looks now. They are going to continue to remodel it during the school year and it will not be finished until next summer.

4 comments:

Robert and Jill said...

oh my goodness! I am so glad that I got to see pictures of my munchkins. I love you all so much and it is so hard to be so far away from you all. I want you all to know that I think of you so much and I can't wait till I can see you again. I am glad that the first day of school was such a hit and I am so happy that you guys look so happy! Patty you are so cute when you sleep. Give eachother a group squeeze for me. We love you all very much! Love aunt Carrie and Uncle Aaron

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

Sorry the first comment is from me. I didn't realize I was on mom and dads account. we love you guys!

Francis Family said...

Hooray for school! The kids all look excited to go back to school and I can't believe Maddi is in Kindergarten...she is growing up too fast.

Robert and Jill said...

They all look so cute and ready for school. Good luck, work hard and have some fun! We love you!