Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Got Ranch?

Our family loves Ranch! We eat it with almost everything. I was making grilled cheese sandwiches today and Maddy got out the ranch. Maddy put some on her plate and didn't put the lid back on. Bryson saw she had ranch, so he climbed onto the table and helped himself to Maddy's ranch. Maddy didn't feel like sharing with Bryson so she moved away from him. Bryson then saw the bottle and thought he would get his own if Maddy wasn't going to share and he dumped it out all over the place. Bryson had a fun time cleaning up his mess with his sandwich!!

8 comments:

Sonnet said...

That last pic of him is just the best pic!! How adorable!

Robert and Jill said...

My, he sure looks yummy! I love ranch dressing too.

Francis Family said...

Can you blame him!? Ranch is so yummy. When my kids eat ranch and it gets on their face after I was it off where the ranch used to be their skin is red. Does it do that to your kids too?

Anja said...

How cute! Love the last picture with it all over his face!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! That is so cute!! And he is so resourceful to dip his sandwich in it. See you tomorrow!

Christy said...

This is adorable. Who else would but a child would think to just pour it on the table and clean it up with their sandwich. I love these pictures of him. How adorable!

Crissy said...

How cute! I wonder if it had happened to me if I would have been so angry or if I could have laughed about it. Your post helps me try to remember to find joy in the simple things that make up our everyday lives. Thanks!

Unknown said...

Thats Funny