Monday, September 29, 2008

I love Fall

I always get so excited for fall and it's finally her. I convinced Travis to buy us a leaf vacuum blower/mulcher and I love it!! Travis and the kids were out all day last Saturday cleaning up our leaves and it's was so much work! I'm so glad we had the vacuum to help make the job easier. Our yard looks so much better, but we still have a lot of work ahead of us. The trees are still full of leaves and they are all along my driveway and fence line in the back yard. I'm so excited for Halloween, Thanksgiving and all the fun that comes with fall.

6 comments:

jewels said...

I had so much fun with you Sat. night. Next time, we'll have to leave the baby at home! I'm already working on that. I am so glad that we have become friends. You are so awesome and I love spending time with you!!! You are such a sweet and generous person!! See you in the morning?

Christy said...

I think that your driveway looks so nice without all of the leaves. And I can't wait to borrow the mulcher!

Robert and Jill said...

You finally got one! Yea! I'm sure you will have lots of fun cleaning them up now. Leaves can be such a nuisance especially with such tall trees like yours. I remember those days in Centerville with my 2 big maple trees. The leaves always were on the ground and the trees still looked full till winter. Crazy!
I love and miss you!

Sonnet said...

LITTLE CUTIES!

Anonymous said...

Love these pictures....

Robert and Jill said...

P.S. I love all of those little faces.