Monday, September 22, 2008

Ouch!!

Yesterday Maddy was playing around with Bryson while I was cleaning my room. I heard Bryson scream and he came in holding his forearm over by his wrist. At first I thought that it got pulled and that he might have a nursemaids elbow. After a while I saw him moving his elbow but he was favoring his left arm. I decided to take him in to get it looked at. While we were in the waiting room I saw him using his arm and I told the lady at the desk to cancel the appointment because he was happy and using his arm. When I got home he started to complain about his arm again. The whole night he was in pain and would not move his arm. I took Bryson in this morning and they did x-rays and the x-rays came back normal. The doctor told me that she knew there was something wrong with his arm because of how he was acting. The doctor put his arm in a splint and wants him to wear it for a week and than see how he feels afterwards.

10 comments:

Robert and Jill said...

Poor little guy! I hope his arm is feeling better soon. I love that picture of his beautiful smile. Such a handsome little boy. Give him a kiss for me and tell him how much I love him.

Christy said...

He looks so happy in this picture that it's hard to believe that his arm is hurt. Remeber, if you want a blessing for him Chuck is home for the next couple of days.

Savannah said...

I hope he feels better soon! He looks so cute in his picture!!

Anja said...

I tried to call you yesterday to see how things went. I'm glad he's ok, that's like the thing Chase had to wear that one time too. He looks so cute in that picture!

Anonymous said...

poor guy.... hope it feels better soon.

The Rives said...

My poor, handsome nephew. I wish I could kiss it all better for you!

adventures in mommyland said...

Oh Little man!! I'm proud you for sticking through it and being the AMAZING mom that you are. CALL ME!

Sonnet said...

Oh I hate it when we have to go through that stuff but its all part of motherhood. Im glad hes smiling in the picture!!

Elizabeth said...

Poor little guy! I hope it feels better soon. Keep us updated on how he is doing!

Crissy said...

Hi Kathleen! We sure are missing you in the mornings. In fact...last Wednesday we were trying to lay low and they singled us out and made us tell them who we were and what ward we were in. It was a little funny, but they don't care. We'd still love you to be there if you can. I'm sure with poor Bryson's arm being hurt and all things haven't been quite normal for you, but just letting you know you are missed. I hope he gets better soon!

Also, I just have to say how cute your blog is. I absolutely love the pictures of your family. How fun to have them done in black and white at the pear farm. They are perfect! Your family is so cute!