Friday, August 28, 2009

Benji Boy

Benji has been a part of our family for five months now. When we got our cute little Chihuahua, he was only two pounds and his fur was mostly black. Now he's five pounds and a golden sable color. Benji is a great dog and everyone loves him! I think Travis loves him the most.
Here are just a few of Benji's favorite things:
1. Benji has always loved chewing on Travis' earlobes ( they are very hard to resist!)
2. He loves to ride along in the car with us! I'm always trying to sneak out without Benji seeing. It never works because he always jumps up into the car when I open the door.
3. Benji loves his toy bone. He loves making it squeak, it even makes Travis laugh and that's a rare occurrence.
4.Toilet paper! I don't know why he loves it so much, but we have lost a lot of toilet paper to Benji.
5. He love to bark at his reflection in the mirror of my curio cabinet. He thinks there's a strange dog living in there.
6. Last but not least he love the kids!
Benji is a great dog and we hope to have him around for a long time!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That thing needs to be ran over.

Jeff and Holly said...

Sounds like a funny dog. #1 really makes me laugh! BTW, how are you doing all of your cute picture backgrounds? Is that your new photoshop?

Bean said...

It's scrapblog.com and I love it!!