Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Happy 13th Anniversary!

The kids decorated the van for our anniversary. I thought it was so cute that they thought to decorate our van to celebrate our 13 years together! Last night we celebrated by going to dinner at Apple Bee's (the restaurant we go to ever year for our anniversary).


While we were eating dinner, Travis surprised with tickets to go on a hot air balloon ride. I was so excited! This was something I have always wanted to do and Travis was nice enough to make it happen for me. I'm so very blessed to be married to such a wonderful loving husband who works so hard to make me happy. Travis I am the luckiest! Thanks for your never ending love and friendship. I love you!

9 comments:

Savannah said...

how fun! congrats on 13 years!!

Robert and Jill said...

That's cute the kids wrote on your van. I especially like the one that says "Mom and Dad = Eternal Love".

Christy said...

I love that the kids decorated your car. That is just so thoughtful of them.

Anja said...

Looks like you had fun! happy anniversary!!

families are forever said...

happy anniversary! I look forward to seeing pictures from you hot ballon ride.

Anonymous said...

awesome!!! congrats... makes my measly 2 years look drab... but I guess we are working out way up!!

Anonymous said...

yes goon I'm private.... :) I hit the wrong button, and it updated my blog on everyone's pages, but I'm still private. no change :)

Jeff and Holly said...

Congratulations. You deserve a great hubby. I really need him to give Jeff a few pointers...Ha ha. I know I have a great hunny too, I just wish he would do things for me once in a while.

Unknown said...

Thirteen years! Wow, it seems like only yesterday, except where did all the children come from? Oh, my stomach gets butterflies just thinking about a hot air balloon ride. Fun for at least the first three feet. Dinner and a balloon ride--hmmm...sounds like he loves ya a bunch.