Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Funny Little Bryson

Bryson randomly came up to me a few weeks ago and pulled his eyelids down and said " Mom! Look my eyes are blue." I thought it was so cute how he squished his yummy soft cheeks to show me his pretty blue eyes.

Bryson had a sour patch kid for the first time yesterday and this is the face he pulled after biting into one. Don't give your kids chocolate in 105 degree weather. We went to the store and he really wanted a chocolate candy bar and because he asked me so politely I got him one. I thought that if he held the wrapper while he ate it, the chocolate wouldn't melt as fast and it wouldn't be messy. I was so wrong! As we were pulling up to the house, I looked back and saw this cute messy face.

I love this picture! Bryson is such a cute, sweet, funny little boy who always keeps us laughing.

5 comments:

Robert and Jill said...

Such a funny little man. I wish I were there to kiss his yummy cheeks. Kiss them again for me this time. :)

Anonymous said...

the chocolate face is awesome!!! holy cow that's a lot of chocolate!

Jeff and Holly said...

CUUUUTE! What a fun age!

Jeff and Holly said...

CUUUUTE! What a fun age!

Unknown said...

Reminds me of Ethan's first birthday and him blowing out the candle on his cake at our house. Remember when we put him in the high chair with the cake and how he destroyed it. His face looked a lot like Bryson's. He is such a sweetheart. If I could, I'd give him a great big kiss!