Friday, April 2, 2010

April Fools!

Lexie fooled the kids yesterday morning by switching the cereal in the different cereal boxes and coloring the milk green. She also kept locking the car door when I was trying to let her friend Hannah in the car. She told me that she could never be fooled so i toilet papered her room while she was at school.
I also made he a home made card that she couldn't open. On the front of the card it said Lexie' I just wanted to say... and on the back it said April Fools.
I also posted this on my Facebook status and fooled a bunch of people.

Travis and I were talking last night and we have decided we're moving to Utah at the end of the school year. Travis will still have his business here and will fly back a few times a month to check on things. I'm going to miss Oregon!


Your family will love having you back close again! Its always sad to leave somewhere you have been for a while, I am starting to feel that same way although I cannot wait to be back home in Utah!

We haven't told our kids yet., but I'm sure they will be very excited when they hear!

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hooray hooray hooray! Do you know where about in UT yet??

April fools!

In the event this is NOT an April Fools joke, I have a home in Sandy for sale....let me know if you are interested. It's in a great location, near Elementary, Middle and High Schools....

Serious?!

Oh it is wonderful!!!!!!!!! Wonderful to me!!!!!!!
However, I do realize that today is April Fools Day Kathlene.

You nearly gave me a heart attack! April Fools, right? RIGHT?!

OMG...I AM SO HAPPY!!! This better not be a April Fools Joke!!!!

Tears welled up in my eyes...then a smile spread my face in hopes that this is indeed an April Fools joke! Please tell me it is a joke!

We are moving back to our Layton house. We tried to get our mortgage modified and when they did they only took $200 off our mortgage payment. We can go live in our Layton home for only $800 a month.

You realize that today was not the best day to make that announcement if indeed you are serious, right!

Bean, you have no idea how many times I have wished our kids could grow up together!!! If this is not a joke than I am all for dreams coming true...if it is....grrrrrrr...:)

You notice she hasn't yet confirmed or denied this is a joke... I'm still optimistic.

Kathlene, you sound like you are serious, which means the tears are welling up again! I will miss you and your kiddos tons! (oh, and Travis too!)

I was the 1st to hear about this. Finally my whole family will be here in Utah!!!!!!!!!

I see a family picture moment coming. A once in a lifetime opportunity. Do you think we can actually get all 27 1/2 of us together at one time?

Are you going to say April fools????? If not then YIPPEEEE!

what!!!!! what if i come back! what if we move at the same time?!

Yeah, April fools. It will be a cold day somewhere when you do move back!

If my big prego butt fits in the picture Dad, then yes we can cause the majority of the girls are anorexic looking.

I am going to be so sad.....But you will be so happy to live close to your family!

Wish I could think up a great april fool's day joke like this one to post on my page!

I think you are pulling an April fool's joke too but if not it would be great to be able to see you again!

Cool, my neighbors want to sell their house :) If this is a joke, you got me! I am so gullible

APRIL FOOLS!!!!!

She is just joking!!!!! She is mean like that!!!

Yes, I am mean! April Fools!

BRAT!!! i knew it loL don't keep an april fool for so long
jk

I was so excited to hear this but so sad that it was an April Fools Joke. :(

Whoa!! I wish I would have gotten to know you guys better. We must do a cookie swap before you leave.

Yes very mean!

2 comments:

families are forever said...

What a fun day!!!!

Elizabeth said...

Hey, I was just catching up on your blog. You are so funny! I can't believe that April fools joke you played on Facebook. It looks like you guys had a fun April fools day and Easter!