Monday, April 19, 2010

My Happy Thought :)

My Hero

Someone who gives away,

Gifts of love each day.

Things that can’t be sold,

Like a hand reached out to hold.

The warmth within a smile,

That lingers for a while.

Someone who loves you,

No matter what you do.

Someone who always cares,

What burdens another bares.

Finding good inside the bad,

Sharing happiness with the sad.

And with a loving embrace,

Makes this world a better place.

Someone who doesn’t realize,

They’re a hero in someone’s eyes!

This is what you are to me,

My hero is who I see!

3 comments:

Robert and Jill said...

I love that poem. As I read this I was thinking about your dad ;) Isn't it we have such wonderful husbands!

Robert and Jill said...

Oh and I love the picture of Travis.

Jeff and Holly said...

I love the picture. I am so greatful that we BOTH have wonderful hunnies!