Sunday, April 4, 2010

My Sweet Friend Angela

My sweet friend Angela brought me a little Easter gift Today.
Angela always makes the best and prettiest dessert. Today she brought me this pretty Easter egg that she dyed and filled with chocolate. I thought her gift was very creative! I 'm going to have to try making some next Easter.
This is another yummy treat Angela made me one day. I was feeling a little down that day and was craving something sweet and then Ang showed up at my door with this yummy chocolate, raspberry fill treat and it made me feel so loved.Angela is such a loving person who I'm so very blessed to know and have as a friend. She is going to be moving at the end of the school year and I'm really going to miss her and her sweet family.

1 comment:

Ang said...

You are so sweet! Nice photos! We are really going to miss you guys too. Love you! :)