Sunday, April 25, 2010

I'm 33 (an old lady)

Happy birthday to me! It's such a beautiful day to be celebrating a birthday. I can't believe I'm 33 years old. I'm now the age my Mom was when my family moved to Centerville, Utah. I can't believe how fast the time has gone!! We started celebrating my birthday last night since my birthday is on a Sunday. Travis took me to Applebee's for dinner and then we went ot Lowes and he bought me a beautiful cherry red riding lawnmower. This is something I have been dreaming about having for the past five years I have been in our Medford home. I'm so excited to drive it around in the jungle I have in the back yard. Thanks Travis you the gift! Thanks for always doing your best to make me happy. I love you Skabe!
My kids made me really happy on my birthday. They gave me lots of hugs and kisses and hand made cards. Lexie got me this really pretty necklace for my birthday and a cute card that opens up to her sing I love you. You love me. I just want to thank my little family for always making me feel so loved. I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful family!

2 comments:

families are forever said...

Happy Birthday, pretty lady! Love you new mower!

Jeff and Holly said...

Shoot!! I would LOVE one of those :). Travis always has been the best gift giver.