Sunday, June 29, 2008

Brunetts Have More Fun!

Yesterday Carrie dyed and trim my hair. I dyed it a light neutral brown so it doesn't look Gothic like the last time I dyed it. Looking at my picture it looks like the top part of my hair didn't hold the color as well as the bottom. I need to have Carrie get me some more of that same color so I can color just the top part of my hair. Hopefully that will even out the color. Thank you Carrie for taking time on your day off to color my hair. I had fun hangin' out with you and Aaron yesterday. Thanks for everything!

4 comments:

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

I am sorry it washed out on top. Weird. I can get you some more color. Just don't leave it on for too long cause You can get hot roots too. Color is so complicated. I will pick you up some today but I don't get off till 5 o'clock. I will call you k. I love ya!

The Rives said...

Maybe if you wait a little while the rest of the dark color will fade a bit. It usually does for me.

Robert and Jill said...

It's hard to get the right color and have it turn out the coloring you hope it will. I like the color in both of the pictures. You are such a pretty cute girl. I love you!!

Francis Family said...

Looks like this is the month for doing hair. I like it both ways. Hopefully coloring the top again works out for you!