Sunday, June 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Carrie

Yesterday we went to a Mexican Restaurant and celebrated Carrie's 27Th Birthday. I told two different people at the restaurant that it was Carrie's birthday and to embarrass her. They did a great job at embarrassing her! They put this sombrero on her head and sang happy birthday to her in Spanish and English. It was Great! Afterwards we went to my house and had Cake and Ice cream and watch a scary movie I wanted to see The Eye. We had a good time and I hope that Carrie had a great birthday.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is really cool!! Awesome thing to do for her!! Happy birthday Carrie. You're a lucky girl to have so many people love you so much. Hope I can meet you one day in person, not just blogging!!

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

WOw Bean! THis is the best gift ever. I can't stop crying. It makes me so happy that I have such a wonderful family. Thanks for loving me so much and all the nice things you all wrote. Bean thanks for being my bestest friend and making this wonderful gift for me that I will treasure more then anything else. I am so thankful that I have such great friends and such a wonderful family. You all mean the world to me and I am so thankful for you all! Thanks for the letters!