Sunday, June 15, 2008

Travis is #1

Today Travis got breakfast in bed and the kids gave him a really cute card and mug all saying that he is their #1 Dad. At church the primary kids got up and sang I'm So Glad When Daddy Comes Home. In Primary all the kids made their Dads cards and frosted sugar cookies. My kids love their Dad so much! Ethan said that sleeping with his Dad is his favorite thing. I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful man in my life who my children love more than anything. Happy Fathers Day Travis! We all love you so much!!!!

Ethan drew this picture of him and his Dad wearing Arctic Spa shirts and drinking Mountain Dew. What a little Artist! I'm so glad that Travis and Ethan are so close.

6 comments:

Sonnet said...

Thats a cute card!!!

Anonymous said...

I love you dad.

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

We had fun hanging out together yesterday. Hopefully we can get together today. I hope travis had a great fathers day. We love you Travis!

Anonymous said...

pretty cool. Guys are so spoiled!!!! :)

Lissa said...

I love it. You are so creative! Can you either put a link to that hair blob on here, or email me the link. Thanks

Grandma Dixie said...

Kathlene,
Wow what some great stuff. Enjoyed catching up on your pictures. The kids are really growing. Sounds like a busy summer for everyone. Busy...we are too. Gravel comes today, cement comes on Saturday. Sprinklers have been turned off so the trucks can drive on the lawn so guess who is moving the hose around. Cherries are turning dark, even as this is written. Picking and selling are close at hand. Thinking of Ethan--Happy Birthday a week early!
Love ya all,
Grandma Dixie