Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Bryson is at that age where he is always getting hurt. He always has some kind of bruise on his head and he looks like some one beat him. On Monday we took Bryson to the ER because we thought he broke is arm diving around on the floor while we were at the Sprint store. We took him in and they did x-rays only to find that his elbow was dislocated. Once the doctor put his elbow in place he was his happy little self again. The Sunday before he climbed up to the top bunk and fell off and scratched up his back. If all that wasn't enough last night Bryson was playing around on the recliner and fell and hit the ridge of his nose on the side table. Bryson is such a boy! He loves to get into things he's not suppose to, climb, throw things, jump off stuff and body slam his siblings. I do try very hard to keep him safe but I guess what I'm doing isn't enough.

4 comments:

Robert and Jill said...

He sure is a busy little boy. I know how hard you try to keep your eyes on him. He's such a cute little stinker. I hope he is feeling better. It must have really hurt hitting his head like that. Give him a kiss for me.

The Rives said...

Poor little guy. He just wants to have fun in a rough way. He still is handsome with the swollen nose. I can't wait to see you guys next month. I miss you a lot.

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

Oh poor baby. I love that lil' man. He is just so adorable!

Anonymous said...

dang kids and getting hurt!! I guess I was accident prone to though. that's what makes your childhood great. being fearless.