Thursday, June 12, 2008

My Busy Little Man

Lately Bryson has had this fascination with the toilet. Today Bryson emptied out all the shoes from the basket and threw them over the gate. Not too long after I got the shoes cleaned up I caught him throwing stuff in the tub. While I was cleaning up his mess in the tub, he was in my bathroom throwing everything he could find in that short amount of time in the toilet. Hours later I heard some splashing in the bathroom and noticed that Bryson was not with me. I ran to the bathroom only to find Bryson in the toilet again. This time he unrolled a new roll of toilet paper in the toilet and was having a great time. I try to keep the bathroom doors closed, but with my kids in the house it is almost impossible. Bryson sure knows how to keep me busy and it's hard to get mad at him because he is so cute!

7 comments:

Anja said...

Nice! He's such a cutie! Keeps you on your toes for sure!

Robert and Jill said...

Such a busy boy! Reminds me of you girls when you were little and throwing all my make-up in the toilet. Gross! Give him a kiss for me.

Sonnet said...

HAHA I FEEL YOUR PAIN. I SO FEEEEEL YOUR PAIN!!

Elizabeth said...

Hi Kathleen. I was on Matt and Tricia's blog and I noticed you on their list of fellow bloggers. How are you? It has been a long time since I've seen you! We need to catch up. I love your blog! You have a cute family!

Bean said...

I miss you too Elizabeth! We are doing great and keeping busy. Do you still live in Vegas? It was so nice hearing from you!
Love Ya!

Anonymous said...

Wow he is a messy little thing. Messes just drive me crazy!!! Then they pull thos puppy dog eyes and thier sweet faces and you just can't be mad even if you wanna be.

Elizabeth said...

Kathlene, sorry I spelled your name wrong last time. I guess I was typing too fast. We live in Albuquerque now. We've lived here for almost 2 years, and we really like it. Email me, and I'll email you some pictures of my family. My email address is elizabethallman@gmail.com.