Sunday, June 29, 2008

My Little Monkey

Bryson is a little monkey! He is always climbing on furniture and I find him in places and wonder how he even got there. Today I walked in the kitchen and found Bryson on my counter top. He used his highchair to climb up and get on to my counter top. He loves to pull the chairs out from under our kitchen table and use them to get up on the table and dance. We had to unscrewed the ladder from the bunk bed because he kept going up there to jump on the bed. Bryson is one smart, busy little boy!

3 comments:

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

what a lil' stinker. He is so cute though and so smart. I love his lil' giggly face!

The Rives said...

How funny is he. My how he has grown.

Robert and Jill said...

He's such a cutie! I want to squish him!! Good luck keep trying to keep up with him.