Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Early Morning Walks

My friend Juli and I have been walking together every morning. We walk up McAndrews RD and sometimes around different neighborhoods by Lone Pine Elementary. We both take our little ones. It's Bryson's favorite time of day, if we don't go walking he is a little cranky. By the way if I'm walking and you see me and honk or say Hi and I don't respond, I'm so sorry! The sun was probably in my eyes and I didn't see or hear you. Juli, I want to thank you for taking time out of your mornings to walk with me. You are a great friend and I really enjoy spending time with you!

3 comments:

jewels said...

Awww! That is such a nice blog! Thank you! I love walking with you too. The exercise is great, and I need that accountability. Plus, I love your company. Thank you mfor your friendship!

adventures in mommyland said...

What a great way to start your day!! :)

families are forever said...

I have passed you on the way to the temple some Wednesdays, and you look like you are having such a great time!! Keep walking!! Danette