Monday, May 2, 2011

Rich In Love

When I first started blogging in 2006, I had a hard time finding a blog name that I liked. I had many different names but they never stayed for very long. After months of changing my Blog name I decided on Crazy In Love and had that name for three years.
The past couple years have been very stressful for our family. The economy got really bad, we had a lot of good friends move away, business slowed down, tried to modify our mortgage, and condensed our two stores down to one. We struggled to survive financially and when things really got tough I would tell Travis " We may not be rich, but we're rich in love." I found myself saying this several times and even ended up changing my blog name to Rich In Love. Now you know the story behind my blog name.

Rich In Love

2 comments:

families are forever said...

Love it and I love you!

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

I love your name and I love those pics of the heart money way cool! I love you guys!