Thursday, May 12, 2011

How I Got Into Blogging

 Before I started blogging people were really into MySpace. I didn't like Myspace and told everyone I would never get a Myspace account. My good friend Anja was over one day and she showed me her blog. I thought it was really cute and she talked me into starting a blog. Anja was the one who help me get my blog account. She answered all my  blogging questions and I became addicted. I was never good at keeping a journal and I didn't have time to scrapbook, so blogging was perfect for me. I was able to post pictures of my kids and the funny little things they did that day and then journal about it. My blog is my journal and I love it!

The only worry I had after starting my blog was how to save my blog. My cousin Tara told me about a site called Blurb. This site gets your blog and puts it into a beautiful hard cover book. At the beginning of every year I print out a blog book of the previous year. I have printed four books so far, they are one of my greatest treasures. Thanks Anja and Tara for making me a blogger.

2 comments:

Anja said...

awww....your so cute! I remember helping you work on it, so fun! love ya!

Savannah said...

You, Anja, and Carrie are the ones that got me to start blogging! I would have never done it without you! And I wouldn't have been nearly as diligent about it if you didn't tell me about the blurb books! I've done 2 books and I'm working on my third! Plus I've made some smaller/shorter books for family members as gifts. Thanks for introducing me!!