Friday, May 20, 2011

My Happy Thought!

 Travis will not be happy when he sees that I posted this picture of him sleeping. I love watching him sleep! I can't help attacking him with kisses while he is sleeping because there's nothing he can really do about it. I kiss him until he gets annoyed because I'm disturbing his much needed sleep.
 Travis is my happy thought! I couldn't imagine my life without him! Our song is You're My Inspiration by Chicago the lyrics to this song are so perfect!
You know our love was meant to be
The kind of love that lasts forever
And I want you here with me
From tonight until the end of time
You should know, everywhere I go
You're always on my mind,
in my heart In my soul
You're the meaning in my life
You're the inspiration
You bring feeling to my life
You're the inspiration
Wanna have you near me
I wanna have you hear me sayin'
No one needs you more than I need you
And I know, yes I know that it's plain to see
We're so in love when we're together
And I know that I need you here with me
From tonight until the end of time
You should know, everywhere I go
You're always on my mind,
in my heart In my soul
 

1 comment:

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

I love that Travis is your happy thought. Aaron told me on facebook Anja posted something about moving. So glad you guys will be all together again. (Slightly Jealous) I bet this means you guys arent moving here anymore. So sad. I figured it was too good to be true. Oh well. I love that last pic of you and travis. You guys look so happy!