Friday, May 13, 2011

A Letter to Someone who Recently Hurt Me

Dear Blogger,

Several days ago I spent all day updating my blog with my vacation photos and memories. It was a lot of work waiting for each of the post photos to load and believe me it was a long wait because I had at least 40 pictures a post. After a very long a frustrating day of posting, I got everything finished, and my post were just how I wanted them. Two days later I went to my blog and couldn't get into it. There was a note saying that Blogger was having some problems they were fixing and it would be up and running shortly. I couldn't get into my blog all day. When I was finally able to get into my blog, I found that all my posts were gone. I wanted to cry!! I spent a good part of yesterday and this morning trying to get what was lost re-posted, I still have more work to do on my blog. I hope that the next time blogger has problems they will be able to have back up for the people out there who spend a lot of time blogging. So when you get blogger up and running again everyone's hard work won't be deleted.

Your #1 blogger,  Kathlene Skabelund

2 comments:

families are forever said...

Oh, so sorry!!!! Love internet, but it can also be so frustrating!! I try to keep a word docoment of my posts too, so I have an extra copy. I hope a they get the problem resolved. I look forward to seeing your pictures. Katie really wants to come and play with your hair tool. We are really busy for the next week or two, with relatives, but we hope to come soon after that. Thanks, and Smiles Danette

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

Oh sorry too! That is so sad. I thought that too cause I saw some of your posts and then they were gone. So so sad. :( sigh.... Well It is just sad because what if everything on all blogs was lost. That would have been so sad. I am sorry you had to redo your posts that sucks. I love you... keep blogging. I am always following! Love you!