Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My Bad Habit

Hello! My name is Kathlene Skabelund, I'm 34 years old, and I have Road Rage. I don't know that having Road Rage counts as a bad habit, but I couldn't think of anything other bad habit I have so I'll go with Road Rage. This is something I wish I didn't have! I'm a very happy person, I love to smile, laugh, and am a optimist. When I get in the car all those good qualities go away. I have never got out of my car to fight with some one, and I never use inappropriate language or hand gestures, I just yell or honk my horn. I have set goals to be a kinder driver, but I have such a hard time dealing with people who have a licence to drive and shouldn't. I even told Travis that I want my car painted a different color because everyone knows the Skabelund van when they see it. I'm sure I have yelled or honked at many people I know and if this is true, I'm so sorry! If anyone can give me some advice or knows of something I could do to help with my sickness, I would really appreciate your help.

2 comments:

families are forever said...

When I took an online coarse for a ticket they had some good tips on preventing road rage, I bet you could go to the dmv site and get some good advice. Good Luck! love ya

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

Aaron has that too. Maybe it is inherited? lol..... I know it is hard. I think it just takes time to gain patience. It is really hard. I like Danette's suggestions. That is where I would probably look.