Friday, September 17, 2010

Book Page Wreath

Last nights craft was book page wreaths. I was so excited to make this wreath. I thought it was a very cute idea! I went to Becky's house right after scouts and was there until 12:30. I had so much fun! I wasn't able to finish last night because I ran out of pages, so this morning I did my best to find a book with pages that matched the ones I used. The pages I added didn't match the other ones like I thought they did when I was putting them in, but I'm very happy with how it turned out.

9 comments:

Becky and Kevin said...

I'm so glad you posted a picture! I was wondering how they turned out for everyone :) It looks great!

Anja said...

love it!!!

Rochelle Barlow said...

Yours turned out beautifully! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Miss u so much! Wish I could leave for q while to get away and spend time with you guys. I love you bean! Miss and love u all! - ur sis

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

THat is cool! I want to make one. How did you do it?

Bean said...

Just go to Google and type in page book wreaths and you'll find a site that shows you how to make one. It's very easy and only cost me a dollar.

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

THanks Bean. I can't wait to make one. I will take a pick and send it to you when I am done. I am going to try and make one in color and then another one with book pages later. Love you!

Bean said...

I'm excited to see it!

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

I am halfway most of the way done with my wreath. I need to add some more inner circles now. I will post a pic of it as soon as I figure out how to unload the pics off my camera. lol.