Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sick Sick Sick!!

 
While sitting in sacrament this morning during the opening hymn, Bryson starts crying saying he needs to go to the bathroom. I take him in and while he is doing his business I tell him that this was the last time he would be going to the bathroom during sacrament. On the way out of the bathroom he says "I need a drink." I ask "why?" Bryson says " Because if I don't get a drink my brain will fall out." I laughed and insured him that his brain wasn't going to fall out. We had to wait for the opening prayer to finish before entering the chapel. While waiting Bryson starts to cough and cry looking like he was going to throw up. I run over to him and it happened. Bryson starts throwing up into his shirt and my hands and I try to get him out the door before it goes all over the floor.As soon as we get out he starts throwing up again in the bushes. After it was all over he looks at me with big alligator tears streaming down his face and says "Mom, I don't like throwing up." Poor little guy! I'm so glad that we had to wait to go into the chapel because he would have been throwing up in there and it would have been a big embarrassing mess. I'm am now home with him and my kids are at church without their parents. I'm for Travis to get home and for Bryson to go to sleep, so I make it back for YW.

1 comment:

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

Oh he is throw up sick. That is so sad. I hate throwing up too! I always say that to Aaron when I get sick. I hope that you all don't get sick. I hope that he gets better soon. I love you guys and you will be in my prayers. Aaron is on a support call and we are waiting to go to Kelli and Toms. Wish you guys were here. Love you guys!