Friday, September 10, 2010

Yummy BBQ

Travis and I were so happy that Tim took time out of his busy life to come visit our family.
While Bryson watched Tim grill corn, I was watching Bryson and noticed his cute little profile on the fence. I just had to take a picture of his sweet little shadow.
This was the first time I ever had yellow watermelon. This was the yummiest tasting watermelon ever. It was very sweet and full of flavor!
It was a special treat to have our good friend Tim pampered our family tonight. He makes the best BBQ meals. One of Travis' employees goes fishing every year and he brings us back several pounds of Halibut. I'm not a fan of seafood, but Tim makes the best Halibut I have ever had!


Is your mouth watering yet?
This is a picture of my meal. It's not the best looking picture because I ate some of the food before the picture was taken.
I want to thank Tim for the most delicious meal ever. The only thing that would have made tonight better is if the rest of Tim's family was here with us. We miss you Anja!

3 comments:

Anja said...

awww! I was so jealous when tim told me he was going to cook for you guys! I miss you SOOOO much, I wish I could have been there with you too!

mama_g said...

Yummy! Looks really good. I hope your back is better.

families are forever said...

Love the profile pictures!