Sunday, September 12, 2010

Organizing Bedrooms

I spent the whole day today organizing my kids rooms. I couldn't believe how much stuff my kids had. It was so crazy! I went and bought all the kids new bedding hoping it will get them excited to keep their rooms clean. The first picture is of Ethan and Bryson's room.
Maddy has a nice queen bed to herself. She also has one of the biggest rooms in the house.

The room Allison is in now use to be Travis' office. Allison was so happy to get her own room that she spent a day moving Travis' stuff out by herself. I went in the next day and tried to surprise her by moving Travis' computer and desk that was in the room. I ended up at the doctors with a back injury.

Lexie patiently waited for me to help her organize her little room and I was able to get it all done and finished by 10:00 Am. After helping the kids I cleaned the kitchen and did laundry. I hope I sleep good tonight after all my hard work!


4 comments:

Robert and Jill said...

The rooms all look great! You made me tired just thinking about all the rooms and the work just after hurting your back too. I'm so happy to hear you're feeling better. Now get some rest and no more over doing it. Love you Kathlene!

Anja said...

the rooms look great, good job!!!

Bean said...

I think I did a little to much yesterday and now I'm paying for it. :(

Katie said...

Great job!! Sorry it caused so much damage, though. :( I'm super impressed that you got all of your kids' rooms clean, at the same time!