Friday, September 24, 2010

Sweet Surprise

I'm so Happy! For the longest time I have been craving a Cathy Bybee pumpkin roll. At all our YW meetings when talking about what dessert to make for activities I always suggest pumpkin rolls. This evening my dear friend Cathy Bybee (maker of the worlds best pumpkin rolls) just made my whole week by surprising me with this most amazing pumpkin roll. Even better she gave me the recipe to her amazing pumpkin rolls. Cathy knew that I was feeling a little down and under the weather and she took the time to put together this yummy treat to cheer me up. Thanks for thinking of me Cathy! You are a great friend and I love you!

3 comments:

Robert and Jill said...

I know how happy you are right now :} You have some wonderful friends that love you and care about you. I don't know if I've had one since well forever ago. Take it easy. Have a good night!

Katie said...

Oooh, I love pumpkin rolls!!! :D

Anonymous said...

so good. those were TErrance's favorite!!!