Friday, July 18, 2008

Day Four Without Bee Bee

We are now going on day four with no Binky. Bryson has been having a hard time in the morning and at nap time without his bee bee. Yesterday he grabbed my fingure and led me to the drawer in my kitchen where I used to keep them. I opened the drawer and picked him up to show him that they are gone. I have also found him crouched down on the floor looking under my furniture. It's been so hard on him but I'm hoping that he will forget his Binky soon!

4 comments:

adventures in mommyland said...

Your such a good mom for being strong!! Love you Bean!! :)

Robert and Jill said...

Even though you don't have pictures you can put on at least you can still write write us a post and I will still love that. It's always good to hear what you have to report. I love you Beanie!

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

Poor baby. I hope that it is going to be okay. Poor mommy having to deal with it all. I am excited that you get a night off! Yeah!

Sonnet said...

Poor little guy!