Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Goodbye Friend!

Bryson said goodbye to his close friend yesterday. Bryson could not sleep, play or leave home without his Binky. When his Binky was lost he would walk around the house crying " Bee Bee... Bee Bee..." until he found his Binky. When he would find his Bee Bee, it was a very happy Reunion! Well, Bryson lost his Binky yesterday morning and we both went around the house calling for it but, it was no where to be found. I decided now would be a great time to get him off it. I told Bryson that his Bee Bee went Bye Bye and he wasn't very happy at all! He continued to call for it but it was gone. I told Travis and the kids that if they find the Binky's they needed to hide them. Yesterday was a very hard day for him and this morning hasn't been easy but Binky is gone and it's not coming back no matter how hard it's going to be on Bryson and me.

6 comments:

adventures in mommyland said...

BE STRONG!! I'm proud of you for hanging in there... 48hours!!

Robert and Jill said...

You've done it before and you'll do it again. That's not easy to do. Good luck!

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

Hey! I am so proud of you! I bet it was hard! I am on my phone right now waiting for food. I have to feed the missionaries tonight! I ran into Jenn, what a great friend! She has such a big heart! I love you bean!

Sonnet said...

Oh dont you love going through that!! Im lucky Brooklyn is the only kid that like a binky out of my 3.

Katie said...

That's such a hard addiction to break, I hope Bryson feels better about it soon, and the transition isn't too hard on either of you.

Jeff and Holly said...

I need to do the by by binkey thing with Brinley too. I am dreading it!!! Good luck, you are throught the hardest part, yeah!