Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Fun Night with Friends

This will be Ethan's last t-ball game because we are leaving for Utah this weekend. Ethan really loved having Travis coach his team. I'm so happy that Travis could take time out of his busy life to be a t-ball coach. What a Great Dad!

This is me with my friend Jenn and her husband. Jenn always looks so pretty and put together. She sells Cookie Lee jewelery, her link is off to the right hand side of my blog under favorite sites. If anyone wants some nice jewelry, please go and check out her site!

After t-ball Christy, Carrie, and I all went to the Family Fun Center and raced each other on the Fast Track. I love to speed around and go crazy on the track, it's so much fun! After, we got ice cream and visited for while before we all had to go home. I had so much fun Christy! Thank you so much for calling and inviting us to hang out with you.

7 comments:

Robert and Jill said...

I bet Travis loves coaching Ethan's games. He needs to break away from work a little more to spend quality time with you and the kids. I know how much he loves being with his family.
Your new friend Jenn and you seem like you're having fun together.
Then there is the fun center. We really liked playing there when we were in Oregon. Especially the Fast Track. I think I'm pretty good and fast too.
Love you!

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

Hey I had fun last night. I am glad your making new friends! You need that! Luv you! Beethan your so cute in your T ball atire!

Jeff and Holly said...

WHAT!!!! You are comming to Utah and didn't tell me! What is up?

Bean said...

We have a Skabelund family reunion until the 2nd. I think we will be visiting with my parents after. If you guys aren't busy let's get together!

Sonnet said...

I like your sunglasses. Youre so popular Kathlene. Youll never have time to ever see me again!

Christy said...

Thanks so much for going out with me last night. I really needed out of the house! I had a great time and we'll have to try the slick car track sometime after you come back

adventures in mommyland said...

YAY Red Hots!! Of course I was the only person who showed up for practice tonight... no kids at all!!

Love you bean!! Travel safe!! :)