Monday, July 28, 2008

Happy Together

I want my sisters to know how much I miss them. It is so hard to live so far away and not be with them. They are all growing and their families and children are growing and remembering their Aunt Kathlene less and less. I just want Kelli, Jennifer, Becky and Michele to know how much I love them! I will try harder to keep in touch. I know I haven't been the best big sister but I do care about all of you. Thanks for spending time with me while I was there. I'm glad I got to see all of you!



We have really enjoyed spending time with our family! It's so hard to be so far a way and not see them for long periods of time. Madison fell asleep in her Papa's arms tonight and it made me so happy to see them together.



4 comments:

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

awe. that is so cute. I totally know what you mean. It is hard to be far away. I love this pic. I miss dad too!

Christy said...

This is why I will never leave Medford. I can't imagine not having my family close. And I don't know what the kids would do if they could only see their Nana and Papa a couple of times a year!

Jeri Hazelton said...

I'm glad you are having such a great time in Utah! Can you email me? Mrs. B is wanting to email you but neither of us have your email address. See you when you get back! thanks, yearofnofear@gmail.com

Lissa said...

I am so glad your posting. I didn't know what I was going to do without you for a week. I am so glad you are having a great time. Miss you.