Thursday, July 17, 2008

Go Red Hots!!

I finally went to one of Ethan's tball games. It's not that I don't like going because I love cheering my little man on. I just don't like going when I have Bryson with me, because I have to chase him all over that park and that is not fun at all. Lexie was nice enough to watch him last night. While I was there I met a new friend, she is my age and we seem to have a lot in common. I had fun talking to my new friend Jenn, I hope we can get together again soon! It was such a nice night and I had a good time.

2 comments:

Robert and Jill said...

He looks so little. I wish I could have been there to cheer him on too. That's great you found a new friend. She sounds really nice. I'm sure you two will be the best of friends.

Anonymous said...

It's so nice to have some alone time, and be able to enjoy some things you can't do very often.