Thursday, July 17, 2008

Not My Camera!!!

Today might be the last of my picture posts. Ethan went in my room and Bryson followed right behind him and he threw all kinds of stuff into my toilet, including my camera. My camera has been dunked in water before. When we were in Kauai Travis slipped while going across a stream and the camera went in with him. The chances of my camera recovering again is very slim and I'm very upset! So those few people out there who enjoy my blog I'm sorry. Hopefully my camera will work again very soon.

7 comments:

Sonnet said...

Oh that sucks! I hope it works again!

Katie said...

Oh no! Poor camera, I hope it's ok. :(

Robert and Jill said...

So the quality of your photos have "gone down the toilet", so to speak? That "stinks"! I hope it will work after a few days. If it doesn't that would be "crappy". We will cross our fingers and toes. We'll be "sitting on the edge of our seat" waiting for news. I hate not seeing what is going on with you and your family from day to day. I look forward to seeing new pictures and news.

Bean said...

Nice toilet jokes, Mom!

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

Oh dear! I am sorry bean! I was going to come over today but I had to take care of my fly problem which is still not completly resolved and then go to lowes for a fourth attempt on fixing the sprinklers. Which aaron says he is having to go again for another part but they close in like 5 minutes so It will have to wait another day. I hope that you camera recovers> I love all your pictures and I love seeing what you up to!

Anonymous said...

isn't it crazy how awesome and cool our technology and gadgets are..... but it sure sucks when you don't have them... like when I lost my pictures. Hope it works, or you can get a replacement.

Jeff and Holly said...

Awww Man! I could cry for you! I thought my camera was broken a month ago and it put me in a pretty bad funk, just ask Jeff!! It would have cost me $250 just to fix it, but it by some miracle started working in the repair shop!! Yeah!