Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Search Is Over

The search for Indiana Jones is over. After searching for twenty four hours, Indiana was found closed in the soap dispenser in the dishwasher. Ethan is very happy! He and Indiana can now find their treasures in the Temple of Doom.

Now on a serious note. I don't like Lego's, they are everywhere! I have found Lego's in my bath tub, toilet, sink, ice dispenser, and I have even poured milk into cereal and had Lego's come out with the milk. I just had to laugh today when I went to put soap in my dishwasher and found this little Indiana Jones Lego man waving at me.

9 comments:

Robert and Jill said...

That is too funny! Looks like a happy ending for you and Ethan.

Robert Warnick said...

At least he was polite enough to wave hello at you when you freed him from his tomb!

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

Oh my goodness That is so funny!

Bean said...

Mom, that was a funny comment!

Katie said...

Lol!!

Jeff and Holly said...

Crack me up! I'm with you on the lego thing. I almost baught some for my kids because they love them so much, but quickly thought of the messes they would FOR SURE make and changed my mind. Grandma Collins has a bucket full that they will play with for hours and thankfully they obey the rules AT HER HOUSE and put them away.

Anonymous said...

that's so funny. You're like the 10th post i've read today that has made me laugh. even my boy and husband laughed. glad indies ok and can continue his searches with Ethan.

The Rives said...

That is funny. They are very creative at hiding spots!

Anonymous said...

Ha! I think it's more like a submarine, considering the location. Now that I think about it, I believe that breaks new ground for Indiana -- he's been in almost every mode of transportation except a submarine in his movies IIRC.