Friday, July 25, 2008

The Toilet Monster Strikes Again!

Earlier this month I caught Bryson Trying to stick a pink princess chair in the toilet. He had Ethan's swimming suit and a cup in the toilet too. Yesterday, I was folding laundry and heard Bryson crying. I went to check on him and found him standing on the toilet seat, scrubbing the back of my toilet, with a blue toilet scrubber. The scrubber he was using goes to a toilet wand and the rest of the scrubbers were in the toilet. I tried to wash it off his had but, the cleaner stained his hand blue.

6 comments:

Robert and Jill said...

It looks like he's starting to turn into a smurf. I can't believe how much he loves the toilet.

Christy said...

That is so funny. One year, the day before our familiy reunion, the kids painted their bodies and faces with marker. They looked horrible for all the pictures!

Christy said...

Kathlene I am going to miss you so much when you are in Utah. I am really glad that we have gotten to know each other better these last couple of weeks. I am usually pretty shy and quiet and have a hard time making new friends but you have been so nice and easy to get to know. I hope that you and your family can come with us to the coast, and if you have to you can ditch Travis and come without him. And if I have another bad night like the other night I will call you and vent my frustrations!

Bean said...

I will have my phone with me so you can call anytime. If I don't answer I'm out of cell phone range.

Christy said...

There won't be too many people at the house. As far as I know you are the only family coming. I haven't called anyone else and asked them, I just added that to the blog. Pretty sure no one else will take us up on that but if they do it's no big deal. I am so happy that Travis wants to go. I think it is going to be a blast! Have fun in Utah, and you never know, I may call.

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

i am going to miss the lil' monster!