Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Sniffies

The last two days and nights Bryson has been without his sniffies. He always had to have his blanket, to sniff, wipe away tears, tickle owies with, and give him comfort. When I took Bryson off his binki he started to care less and less about his siffies. Last sunday we were out in the backyard with the kids and Bryson was outside with his blanket. I woke up monday moring and looked out the window and saw Bryson's blanket outside on the table. He had slept that whole night without it. I have been wanting him off his blanket, but I was a little sad because my baby is growing up.

3 comments:

Christy said...

It is so hard to see your baby growing up. I can't believe that Collynn is actually going to be my last baby. I am trying to cherish every moment because I know it will be the last of these moments. But cheer up, there's always grandkids (in, like 15 years).

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

awe!

Anonymous said...

it's gotta be hard.... especially when they are little.