Thursday, May 14, 2009

Dog's Are A Man's Best Friend!



Travis is not going to be happy seeing this picture on my blog, but I love it and wanted it to be in my blog book. This morning I walked in the family room and found Travis sleeping on the couch with our dog Benji. Travis loves Benji. I have never seen him so attached to a animal before. Benji is always licking Travis' face and he loves to chew on Travis' earlobes. I think it's so cute seeing Travis and Benji together, but sometimes I get a little jealous of the attention Travis gives our dog.

5 comments:

families are forever said...

VERY SWEET!

Anonymous said...

that's so cute... I love dog's... they are such good friends.

Sonnet said...

I love Travis' hair!! Thats a cute pic!

Robert and Jill said...

Travis has hair!!

Jeff and Holly said...

ANOTHER GREAT PICTURE