Monday, May 4, 2009

He's A Big Kid Now!

I started potty training Bryson today. Bryson's little friend Cameron was over here last night and he's getting potty trained, so I thought I should get potty training Bryson. This morning I told Bryson that he needs to go potty in the toilet like a big boy. I brought out his little potty and he sat on it while watching Dora. I cleaned the house for a little bit while he sat and watched his show. Soon (after a while of sitting on his seat) Bryson turned to me all excited and said " Mom, I did it!" he went number one for the first time in the toilet. He has had only one accident today and he even went number two in the toilet all by himself. I'm so proud of him! I hope that he continues to do well.

8 comments:

Robert and Jill said...

Yea!!! That is exiting and soon no more diapers. Yea! He is a big boy :)

families are forever said...

HORRAY!!!!!

Whitmer Family said...

Yay! The thought of no more diapers is such a happy thought!

Our Pratt Pack said...

I'm jealous! How old is he?

Bean said...

Bryson will be 3 on the 9th of Nov.

Lisa said...

Wow! Talk about a fast trainer! You go! I can't wait to get out of the diapers...I'm feeling quite jealous right now. :)

Jeff and Holly said...

Hey,
I'm sorry I haven't answered your questions yet. I just saw them earlier today and I finally have a moment to reply. Go ahead and put him in a pull up at night if he is a bed wetter, but don't put him in a pull up or diaper at any other time or he may revert. I have a pad on Brinley's bed so that if she has an accident it isn't a big deal. She is doing great, other than she is totally grossed out by pooping. So we are having some isues there. She will hold it for as long as she can and then for about 1-2 hours I have to watch her closely so she doesn't have an accident. Today she was outside when she couldn't hold it any longer and she pooped on the road. She was wearing a dress and had taken off her underwear a few minutes earlier. Atleast I didn't have to clean up a mess! Little turkey. I wish I could get her to understand that it is way less gross to poop in the toilet then it is ANYWHERE else! Good luck, let me know if I can help at all, and if you have any ideas how to solve my delema...I'm all ears!

Kellie said...

Congrats! Hope he keeps up the progress! It will be so nice to be diaper free!