Thursday, May 7, 2009

Potty Party

We are going to have a potty party for Bryson. He is officially potty trained and we want to celebrate. We started potty training on Monday the 4th of May and he has not had any accidents since the 5th. Now that he is potty trained and he's our last child I can now say that we are done with diapers!! He was a very easy child to potty train. Every time Bryson would go potty in the toilet, we sang the potty song. "Pee pee in the potty. Pee pee in the potty" while doing a potty dance. Then I would say "Yeah Bryson!" and then Bryson would say "Yeah Mom!" We were a great team.

9 comments:

Lindsey said...

Congrats! I am wanting to start on Brinley already! We will see when it happens...

Savannah said...

Yay for a potty party! I'm so there! :)

nena said...

I wonder how Brysons going to feel about all of this potty training talk and pics, when he is a teenager and you have your blogs all written up and put into a book. Is he going to say, Thanks so much mom for blogging my potty training? Time will tell..... What a good mom!

Love ya.

Bean said...

Bryson will know that I blogged about his potty training because I love him. This was a big step for him and I just wanted to remember how well he did.

Whitmer Family said...

Love it! He is so darn cute. Yeah, Bryson! (and Yeah, Kathlene!)

Kellie said...

That is so exciting! He did so good and so fast! Yay for both of you!

Elizabeth said...

Wow, that was fast! I've never had a kid get potty trained that quickly. Congratulations!!

Our Pratt Pack said...

That's awesome, you deserve a no more diapers party just for you!

Crissy said...

You are so stinkin' cute! Congrats on getting him potty trained so easily. Hurray for no more diapers!!!